DIY TEA STORAGE
Reuse your Tetley tea containers and organize your tea cupboard with this easy DIY Tea Storage idea!
My tea cupboard has always been a mess. I bought a container of Tetley tea one day and thought to myself, these containers would be perfect to reuse for tea storage! So I came up with a little plan.
What I used:
- Black chalkboard paint, I used Krylon
- Gold spray paint, I used Krylon Metallic
- White china marker, from Staples
- What I did:
As you can probably tell – the steps aren’t that hard to figure out. I spray painted the lids gold and the containers with the chalkboard paint – 2 coats each!
- Then I used the white china marker (I didn’t have a chalkboard pen on hand) and labeled each container.
- That’s it, that’s all. A no-fuss, no-muss DIY Tea Storage project! Simple, yet a great (and cute!) way to store your tea!
What are some ways YOU organize your tea? I’d love to see your ideas – link them up in the comments below!
* This post was not endorsed by Tetley tea in any way. All content and opinions are strictly my own.