I have loved Etsy (CA) for years. There are so many amazingly creative artisans selling their stuff online you could literally spend days (and let’s be honest, more than that!) looking for great finds for your home, wardrobe, kids, wedding, business – you name it, Etsy’s got it. So rather than keep my amazing Etsy finds to myself, I thought that every month I would share some of my favourite items with you in my new segment, Etsy Finds! I hope you enjoy it and check out some of the great talent out there
1) Custom Business Card Stamp from Paper Sushi. I just received my custom stamp in the mail, and let me tell you, it did NOT disappoint! Jennifer, the shop’s owner, was extremely helpful and accommodating to my requests. I can’t explain how happy I am with the finished product, and look forward to sharing it with you! When you might ask? Oh, when I finally open my own Etsy shop! (no easy feat, let me tell you!)
2) Pink Ombré Necklace from Oh Kuol. I LOVE this necklace. So dainty and pretty – and great colours for spring. Oh, and I always accept gifts… just sayin’ ?
3) Pyrite Earrings from Pie n’ the Sky. I think these earrings are so pretty and so unique! Perfect to show off with a messy updo!
4) Wooden Candle Holders from Andrew’s Reclaimed. I would love love love to have these on my coffee table. And they’re from reclaimed wood. So awesome.
5) Herb Garden Markers from Paulova Ceramics. How perfect would these markers be for your garden?! These will definitely be a staple in my garden once spring actually springs!!
What are some of YOUR favourite Etsy shops or do you have YOUR own? I’d love to check them out – link them up in the comments below!